Instrument in carrying case complete with
instruction label on inside cover of
Accurate digital readout of tripping time.
• Neon lamps give quick check for correct wiring.
• Compact, lightweight and simple to operate.
• Zero cross circuitry permits testing at 0 and 180 degree portion of sine wave.
At these two tests minimum (best) and maximum (worst) trip times will be displayed.
Rated Tripping Current 5/10/30/100/300/500mA
• Fault Condition Settings × 1/2, × 1, Fast (250mA)
• Trip Current Duration 2000ms, 40ms (Fast Trip)
• Lowest Resolution 1ms
• Trip Time Accuracy |±2%rdg±3dgt
• Operating Voltage 220/230/240V 50Hz/60Hz
• Withstand Voltage 2200V AC for 1 minute
• Dimensions 140(L) × 90(W) × 20(D)mm
• Weight 350g approx.
• Accessories 7019 (Test Leads) Carrying Case Instruction Manual
You can download copy of the manual here
Electronics founded in 1980 established a reputation for
excellent and reliable
that were manufactured by Kyoritsu.
When Robin was acquired by Fluke,
the previous Robin UK management team decided to create Kewtech in 2004
order to manufacture and market quality test equipment specifically
designed for the UK market.